A major HK Sports & Events company is looking for a professional and sports-loving Digital Content Manager to join their team. This person will be in charge of planning and managing all digital content. This role is a newly created position, with the principle purpose of creating all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives within budget
• This role requires a brand publisher mindset: create the content the audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with the brand voice, style and tone.
• Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
• Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
• Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
• Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
• Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
• Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
• BA/BS and 3 years equivalent working experience
• Chinese/English Bilingual is highly preferable
• Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
• Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
• Experience with Google analytics, Slideshare, and the top social channels preferred
• Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, responsible and be comfortable to work as part of a team.