We are working with an international intergrated creative agency in Singapore and they are seeking for a dynamic and driven Digital Content Manager to join their growing team!
About the role:
You will be working as part of a growing product team that is challenged to define and evolve the user experience on the brand's website (serving a wide variety of B2B and B2C customers) and the supporting marketing activations responsible for driving traffic and, ultimately, increasing digital commerce.
The Digital Content Manager will be primarily responsible for reviewing and ideating product content creation projects and managing product catalogue set up in the 3M content management system (CMS).
They will be required to conduct requisite research on product categories related to the divisions within the client's business groups to be able to come up with content audit reports, undertake gap analysis, recommend content strategy and define industry benchmarking guidelines for focus categories.
This role shall require the candidate to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions by actively driving change in a fast evolving, thriving and unique culture. Engage and collaborate with all business teams to understand their core marketing strategies and create a content requirement matrix for them.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to manage delivery of rich product content
- Planning, ideating and creating content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Develop and Manage project calendar and organization workflows
- Enforce implementation of basic best practices
- Review content created (proofreading and editing)
- Coordination with creative agencies and the wider content team to execute content projects
- Creating presentations on the program approaches and roadmap (updated for regular reporting)
- Analysis of existing global content and categorising to align with applied regional customer journey map
- Analysis of the prioritised product portfolio shared by countries to identify SKU matches with existing global content with the aim to enable wider sharing of this content
- The line management, professional development and progression of the existing Digital Content Executive whom already sits within the team
- Min 6 years of experience as a digital copy writer or in a similar role with exposure to delivering projects across APAC
- Strong writing experience mandatory with solid verbal/presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of grammar, proofreading and editing
- Must possess advanced SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement
- Past experience producing product content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- General knowledge of the digital ecosystem, advertising technology platforms, marketing automation systems, and ad formats is a good to have
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present content monitor performance
- Experience with enterprise content analytics tools like Google Analytics or Omniture/Adobe Analytics
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Ability to brainstorm ideas and see them through to detailed execution
- Familiarity with lean agile, scrum delivery methodology
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to April@savvycreativeglobal.com