I am delighted to be representing this design agency with their search for a talented Digital Design Director. Our client is an Independent Design Agency who creates identities for a multitude of global brands. Current projects within the studio include a huge rebranding project, global & local campaigns, digital design, app builds, identity work plus much more! Working across a range of clients on multitude of different projects – no two days will ever be the same!
You will not only be responsible for the creative output of projects but also managing a team of designers (midweight and juniors). You are a design thinker who is able to plan and execute design actitives and influence important design decisions for projects.
- Minimum of 6+ years of branding and graphics experience within an agency
- Has experience working with telecommunication, banking and finance clients/projects/industries.
- Experience working on UX/UI digital projects is essential.
- Has a strong and varied portfolio of branding works ranging from corporate identity, adverting and packaging
- Experience dealing directly with clients and being a brand ambassador for the agency during meetings/pitches/presentations
- Experience working closely with client servicing and strategy teams, to ensure brand strategy executions are in line with the brand principles and objectives.
- Experience managing budgets and planning activity of design deliverables
- A strong leader and will be expected to help others through doing and mentoring.
- Possess a natural sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills are crucial.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys being in a start-up type environment
This is an urgent opening to assist our client with the growth of their business. If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to email@example.com