Our client is a well renowned regional brand development agency, with the vision of creating long-term, unique and lasting brands with a sustainable impact. You will play a vital design role that will contribute to creating UI/UX excellence from an experienced graphics perspective. It is a great opportunity to be able to work and thrive within a diverse and multicultural team who all come together to create limitless possibilities.
- Liaise with the Globe Experience Architects (XA) and Interaction Designers (IxD) to create a service or project’s task flows
- Deliver and create different graphical user interfaces (GUI) based on UX propositions of the agency’s digital services: early screens, mood boards, interactive walkthroughs, concise graphic elements and visual treatments accordingly
- Collaborate with the Global XD team, sponsors and stakeholders and revise the GUI based on feedback
- Create prototypes and sample code snippets
- Able to carry out detailed wireframes, user flows, templates deemed necessary
- Degree in Design, Graphics or Computer Sciences
- 3 years exp. in mobile and app design
- Technical Skill:
- Axure, Sketch, Microsoft Office, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite (Fireworks, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Prior experience in print design in advantageous
- Experience in research and usability testing
- Understanding of basic programming principles
Applicants must be based in Singapore.
Up for a creative challenge? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Sasha with your CV and Portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org