Our client is an Luxury Destination Club based here in Singapore. They are looking for a driven and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team!
This role will focus on developing, implementing, reporting, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital platforms (Web, Mobile, Email, SEM, SEO, Social Media and Online Display Ads)
The right candidate is someone who is analytical and data-driven. You must be digital-savvy and is up-to-date with the latest trends and practices in online marketing.
- Lead, plan and execute Digital Marketing Strategies according to business objectives to help elevate the brand
- Ensure all digital deliverables are of excellent quality and delivered in a timely manner
- Measure and report performances of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing against ROI and KPIs
- Collaborate closely with tech team to monitor website performance and optimize user experience
- Manager cookie trail implantation with tech team for relative email targeting and traffic analytics
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data
- Participate in designing, building and maintaining social media presence include community management
- Collaborate with creative team to provide copy and visuals for website
- Engage in ad-hoc duties or projects whenever required
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors or partners for events etc
- Min Degree in Marketing or related field, with proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experienced in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experienced in A/B testing, multivariate experiments, optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experienced in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong knowledge of website analytic tools (Google Analytics, Net-insights, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Strong knowledge of CRM tools (Salesforce, Zoho, Netsuite, Dynamics)
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Automation systems (Hubspot, Pardon, Eloqua)
- Strong communicator in verbal & written
We regret only suitable profiles will be contacted.