We have an exciting opportunity with an integrated advertising agency based in Singapore and they are seeking for a mid-weight to senior Digital Strategic Planner to be based at one of their key clients' office.
You’ll have experience of developing content strategies that are commercially driven and creatively inspiring. You’ll understand how content fits into the broader marketing mix with an understanding of the complete customer journey. 80% of the role will be to create demand generation maps and plans and identify what will be executed in market, you will also be responsible for creating a single minded proposition for the demand toolkits and oversee the creation of the assets for the toolkit. You’ll understand how to engage diverse audiences. You’ll know how to use content to nudge behaviour at all points of the customer experience. You’ll know how to get content SEO optimized, and distributed efficiently and effectively. You’ll understand how to measure its impact.
- To develop commercially driven and creatively inspiring content strategies
- To work hand in hand with creative teams and tech teams to ensure we deliver remarkable work
- To work with the digital team in the evaluation and optimization of the content they create, and to demonstrate its business value
- To create demand generation maps and plans
- To create single minded propositions for the demand toolkits and oversee the creation of the assets for the toolkit.
- To lead relationships with senior clients and proactively identify their needs and how to solve them
- To be a thought leader on content strategy
- To mentor and coach more junior team members and help them progress to the next level in their careers
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity to you, please contact April Hoon at April@savvycreativeglobal.com with an updated CV.