Our client is an established creative Advertising design agency who are looking to hire a midweight strategy planner
Key Responsibilities of this job will include implementing strategies that will raise the standard level of agency work across client brands.
You will be expected to be able to write briefs, handle in depth research through independent online sources, brief in requirements to the creative team and liaise with the client servicing team to ensure that customer needs and requirements are executed accordingly.
You have a minimum of 3-5 years work experience in a similar capacity either in an advertising, digital or branding agency and have been responsible for the following:
• Responsibility for day to day management of all research relating to the clients’ brand and advertising.
• Proactively suggest new means of developing and understanding the process in addressing a brief and strategic approach
• Ability to articulate a clear and strategic vision and insights to clients
• Analyzing existing data in areas such as demographics, socio-economics and the market for the client's product
• Commissioning research as required to inform the strategy using both qualitative methods such as focus group discussions and structured interviews and quantitative methods such as demographic profiling and questionnaires;
• Meeting clients to learn the background of the brand/s
• Providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy
• Developing a sound strategic deck for pitches and campaigns in a timely fashion
You will also be able to work independently, be proactive and lead in discussions with the creative team.
If you are a match for the criteria above and are interested in applying for this awesome opportunity then please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org