We are working with a prominent events and entertainment company in Singapore looking to grow their marketing team. This company specialises in events, shows and theatre productions curating some of the most successful events in Singapore. They are seeking for a Director of Marketing for a 6 months contract to start. Joining a small-knit team of marketers of all levels, you will be leading the team by developing and overseeing creative and digital marketing campaigns for upcoming events.
- Create brand and marketing strategies for shows, events and campaigns using both online and offline media
- Be a part of developing solid marketing plans for the year, creating budget plans and monitoring P&L
- Creation on content, internal and external communications and execution of upcoming events
- Analyse success of prior events and reflect on how to improve for future events
- Liasie with vendors and partners, creative agencies and others to ensure assets are ready for upcoming events
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience across both traditional and digital
- Exp leading/mentoring a small and diverse team
- Exp working with large corporate brands on sponsorships and partnerships
- Acute sense of what works and what doesn't when it comes to promoting a brand/product.
- Min 5 years of experience working on creative and digital campaigns
- Should be open to working occassional long hours for networking events
- Personality wise, a mentor-like figure for the team to look up to, a calm demeanor, full of great ideas and always ready for a challenge
Although this is a senior position, this role remains extremely hands-on. You will be supported by a team of driven and passionate individuals. If this sounds like you, contact April on April@savvycreativeglobal.com with your CV.
Please note that priority will be given to people currently based in Singapore. We'd like to emphasize again that this is a 6 MONTHS contract.