We have the pleasure of working with a world-class, full-service creative agency in NYC who are seeking a visionary Senior Strategist to play an integral role in shaping the future of the agency. With a passion for innovation, disruption and emerging culture, you will work in collaborative environment to manage strategy for their clients and brand partners applying strategic frameworks across content, experiential and partnerships.
- Develop and evolve agency vision, provide inputs on structure, unique capabilities and tools
- Identify and develop target list of clients/partners and the right opportunities across industry sectors and media that align with the agency’s ongoing strategy
- Develop in collaboration with the agency team, innovative and / or differentiating products and services
- Be the agency’s lead evangelist, embodying core values and differentiating perspectives
- Lead, manage and create presentations and respond to RFPs
- Seek new opportunities to add value to existing clients
Planning & Analysis
- Develop integrated marketing strategies and tactical plans to meet and exceed the client’s marketing and business goals and objectives
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives: media output, creative output, research reports and client data.
- Design, execute and manage research
- Developing and implementing new processes to increase efficiencies and effectiveness of research, measurement, and strategy work for teams
- Manage agency strategy efforts and projects, involved with projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 7 years experience as an integrated marketing strategist
- Interest in and aptitude for growing a creative business
- Highly motivated, with a proven track record of building clients and expansion of client accounts