We are working with an exciting client in New York, a Global Integrated Communications Agency, who are looking for a Director for their performance communications team to develop & market their services throughout the East Coast of America.
This role is responsible for:
- Driving the performance communications team – be the subject matter expert who can deliver results
- Managing multiple projects and programs – oversee the marketing campaigns and ensure the quality of work
- Providing strategic vision and planning
- Develop talent and encourage growth across the agency
- Overseeing deliverables and budgets
- Identifying and leading key client and new business opportunities.
- Highly experienced & reputable background in Marketing & PR, with at least 7 years experience in a client facing, paid media, performance marketing role
- A proactive self-starter who is inquisitive and constantly curious
- Experience of data structures & programming foundations
- A solid understanding of applied statistics
- Experience with digital & data visual tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, Meltwater, DCM, Domo, Tableau, Logic and more
- Audience targeting, optimization, ROI and campaign measurement experience will also be highly advantageous to make you a success in this role
Our client is serious about hiring a highly driven, big picture thinker who can deliver outstanding results. Get in touch with email@example.com with your detailed resume if you are a perfect match for this role.