Savvy has partnered with a prominent local integrated agency to support their continued growth in events. The agency provides bespoke multimedia communication strategies across various mediums to target a wide audience. We are looking for a dynamic individual with end-to-end experience in producing conferences, particularly in leadership conferences targetted to C-level professionals. You will be supervising the design and production of events, liasing with vendors, suppliers and event partners.
- Minimum of 3 years in event production or event management in an agency environment
- University qualification in Business (Management/Marketing) or Hospitality
- Proven experience in leading, managing and executing events managing the design of the event to on-ground event management
- Experience in creating high quality experiential events
- Excellent client servicing and sales experience, coupled with go-getter attitude
- In-depth understanding of event production for: live events, conferences, experiential, gala dinners, award shows, product launches
- Must have Asian experience with knowledge of logistics and technical production
- Excellent communication, time management, project management and organization skills
Note: The role is a 6 month contract only.