A successful and trendy knitwear manufacturing company is looking for a dynamic and driven Merchandiser to join their team. The ideal candidate will have worked with large accounts with revenue no less than US$30M. You are to be very strong at order follow-up, price negotiation, and have extensive knowledge of knitwear product development and factory production lines. This position will be to assist the Sales Manager and to explore Japanese markets and identify needs and strategies to deliver volume and revenue targets.
- Over 5 years work experience in the apparel industry; specialized in knitwear
- 3 years experience working within the Japanese fashion market, in a client-facing role
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and ability to work with different cultures
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Fluent in Japanese
- Fluent/conversational in either Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) or English
- Flexible with travelling- Willing to station in China 3-4 days a week