Our Client, a well-known luxury retailer, is searching for a talented Online Visual Merchandiser to style some of the best fashion in luxury retail with their Online Styling Team! The ideal candidate will plan and implement online women’s wear looks to maximize product exposure and drive E-Commerce sales. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience in visual merchandising/styling, ideally from a leading retailer, or from a E-Commerce platform. Excellent remuneration package, with great career prospect, and the opportunity to work with a team of some of the best in the fashion industry!
- Deliver brand styling within set time frames on daily basic
- Strong fashion sense and knowledge of in-house brands within retail store
- Prepare and coordinate women’s wear product presentation for model and product shots
- Work with in-house photography team
- Analyze women’s wear seasonal brands with online styling team
- Strategize product exposure across E-Commerce business
- Degree or diploma within a design capacity, fashion, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in fashion or design. Ideally you should come from a visual merchandising background
- Preferably experience in E-Commerce or leading retail exposure, particularly with luxury fashion
- Experience in women’s wear preferred
- Strong fashion sense and awareness of new trends and style
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills
- Fluent English. Cantonese is advantageous
- Fantastic PDF portfolio of your styling projects
For more information about this excellent opportunity, email your most updated PDF portfolio and CV. Applications without portfolios will not be considered.