Reputable and renowned media company is looking for a Features News Editor to join their team,
As the Features News Editor, the right candidate will lead a small team to plan, execute and deliver original content for the features section of the publication. A strong familiarity and a clear curiosity and interest in the Hong Kong scene is key for this role; the Features News Editor is responsible for generating exclusive and attention-grabbing features covering all the trends and happenings of the Hong Kong community. An exciting opportunity leading a young and enthusiastic team!
The role also requires top-notch writing and copy-editing skills.
- 8-10 years of journalism or editorial experience in a senior management position
- Demonstrated record of producing high-quality, original content
- 1-2 years of experience working in Hong Kong with prior overseas professional experience
- A team player and hands-on leader, willing to mentor and lead a small team
- Fluency in English is a must; Cantonese is an advantage