A global Architectural and Interior Design firm currently has a great opportunity for FF&E Designer to join their international and dynamic team in Asia. The ideal candidate will need at least 5 years’ FF&E experience in the hospitality interiors sector, preferably in luxury 5-star hotel projects. This is an excellent growth opportunity to join an international and dynamic creative team. It is a must that you are bilingual in both English and Mandarin.
- Review drawings to write/edit FF&E specifications for projects
- Coordinate compliance with project requirements, institutional guidelines, technical conditions, and existing laws, rules, regulations and codes
- Perform product research
- Assist designers with material and system constructability analysis
- Incorporate integrated sustainable design solutions to projects
- Degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in FF&E within the hospitality sector
- Strong knowledge of design trends, products, and material application
- Knowledge of sustainability, integrated design, and LEED guidelines
- Strong in technical production, particularly with AutoCAD and Revit
- Ability to produce detail oriented & fully integrated FF&E specificiations package
- MUST be bilingual in English and Mandarin
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch. All applications will be dealt with confidence.