Our client is a world renowned advertising agency known for its creativity, and leading smart and effective works behind their innovative campaigns. They are currently seeking a talented Global Account Director to work on their integrated accounts.
You will be leading a team of account managers, and ideally with at least 8-10 years of account management experience, particularly working with major FMCG brands and understanding of the Asia retail environment. As a global Account Director, you will develop shopper marketing campaigns across a wide range of brands across Asia and in Greater China. You should possess strategic planning skills for the implementation of communication plans, and stay up to date on local developments, retail trends, opportunities, and consumer insights.
It is important that you have dealt with P&L with past accounts, strong in process management, revenue reports, forecast, and billing. You should have a proven track record in management of creative teams and client relations, as well as coaching and mentoring a team of account managers. Traveling may be a requirement of the role.
In addition, you should have the following:
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Business and Communications, or equivalent
- 8+ years of account management experience from a 4A agency
- Ability to represent the agency and client in a polished, intelligent manner
- Detailed oriented, capable of working in a fast-paced working environment with excellent project and client management skills
- Fluent English, Chinese skills not required
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV and PDF, all applications will be dealt with confidence.