Savvy is working with a renowned property and hospitality company with a presence around the world to look for a strategic individual to head the group’s global internal and external communication.
The successful candidate will be in charge of building up and managing the team responsible for the group’s global communications and branding.
You will be responsible for:
• Coming up with strategy and providing advice to the different business units on media communications both corporate and individual markets
• Creating strategies for marketing and communications for both digital and non-digital platforms to build the brand, it’s customers experience as well as the community’s engagement
• Preparing and managing external communications (eg. Speeches, statements) for senior leadership as well as key stakeholders
• Developing the team responsible for branding to be custodians and champions of the group’s global identity
• Ensuring the performance of the group’s branding efforts and communication strategies by developing frameworks to monitor progress
• Supporting the group’s mission and vision by developing programmes that support the community and internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Social Sciences or related disciplines
• At least 15 years of experience in branding and marketing communications in a multi-cultural environment
• Experience in managing a multi-national brand across different geographies
• A global and in-depth understanding of internal communication strategies and global brand management
• Strong data and business analytics skills in marketing and communications
• Top-notch presentation skills and ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org only applicants who are suitable will be contacted, unfortunately.