A world-renowned luxury hospitality client is seeking a wonderfully talented Graphic Design Manager to join their marketing team here in Hong Kong.
A fantastic opportunity for a well-rounded and holistic designer looking to create and execute designs across numerous products and platforms as well as being involved in strategising. Reporting to the Brand Director and leading a small team, the Graphic Design Manager is expected to develop beautiful designs for the company’s merchandising products and campaigns with a strong focus on packaging design as well as carrying through these concepts to visual merchandising (VM) and visual campaigns. The Graphic Design Manager will have an integral role in developing this company’s branding guidelines.
- 8-10 years of relevant design experience; 1-2 years experience in a senior/managerial role
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; strong hand-sketching and drawing skills
- Demonstrated strength in packaging design and visual merchandising; prior experience in art direction for photography shoots is a bonus
- Fluency in English is a must; Cantonese/Mandarin is highly preferred
- Strong leadership skills; comfortable working in small teams and cooperating closely with other internal departments