Savvy is partnering with one of the largest investment firms in Singapore. They ware seeking for a Graphic Designer to join their marketing team in Singapore. This role supports the marketing team with producing visual materials used in sales channels and regional marketing, including print, digital, promotional material, eDMs, infographics, photography and videography.
You will help drive brand awareness with visual communications and ensuring consistency across all markets.
- Design print advertising/posters, brochures, publications and marketing collaterals
- Assist with powerpoint presentation design and creation of graphics and illustrations and reformatting of charts and graphs
- Basic retouching of images on photoshop
- Design web banners for internal and external websites
- Design video storyboards
- Collaborate with external videographers and photographers, external agencies, vendors, copywriters and printers
- Min 3 years of design experience (in corporate or financial services industry)
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suites
- Good knowledge of print production techniques
- Strong communication skills verbally and written
- Experience working across regional markets is a huge plus
- Knowledge of Mandarin or another language is a huge plus
- Meticulous, independent, strong multitasker, able to work under tight timelines
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and folio to April@savvycreativeglobal.com