Savvy is working with a global architecture and design firm to find a hands-on Graphic Designer.
Your role will be focused on creating signage and environmental graphic designs for workplaces.
You will be:
- Working with architects, designers, and design managers to effectively visualize local and global client’s brand
- Creating various design research, findings as well as strategies for projects
Ideally, you must have:
- At least a diploma in graphics and branding design
- Minimum of 4 years experience in graphic design, branding from an architectural or advertising firm
- A clear design sense and an ability to tell a visual story
- Technical skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are must haves and After Effect and other 3D design tools (SketchUp) are nice to have
- Language: English and Chinese
- Experience in project coordination, preferably
Interested applicants, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.