Head of Workplace Solutions – SEA and India
Our client is a prominent figure with the workplace interior design sector with offices across the globe. We are looking for a Head of Workplace Solutions to engage directly with end user clients to better leverage their workplace functionalities. You will be expected to achieve business objective through the co-creation of new and innovative products and services. A skilled workplace solutions professional, you will understand how to optimize space, reduce costs and drive overall workplace efficiency. The mandate calls for an individual contributor who gets along well with team members, is hands-on but thinks like a leader.
- Build strong relations with clients, internal staff and vendors focussing on business strategy, technology, workplace
- Propose tailored workplace solutions, product services and apply design thinking to dissect problems and achieve tangible outcomes
- Create new, lucrative opportunities to expand business objectives, drive overall sales, and market the organization across the region
- Develop business plans in collaboration with the wider team, devising targets, pipelines and forecasts for the local workplace teams, plus the marketing and customer solutions and sales teams.
- Present at key industry events promoting the company brand, research workplace solution trends and engage in training and development
- Bachelor in Property Management, Facilities Management or similar
- Minimum of 5 years experience in workplace solutions, property, occupancy planning or service management.
- Prior experience in a large organization as a senior individual contributor.
- Must have regional knowledge of bid & design, customer operations, global account management, brand marketing, product marketing
- Provide expert level knowledge of global, regional workplace trends, competitor’s products and how to win major projects leveraging on prior knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal English. Any extra langauge skills will be looked upon favourably.
This role requires 50% travel within SEA and India, plus other ad-hoc travel without much notice. If you’re the right person for this role, a favourable package awaits for you. Email Ashrita for firstname.lastname@example.org