Global retail design agency seeking New York-based Implementation Specialist for Digital Technology Projects with at least 2+ years in the software/IT industry, deploying digital technology products for the physical shopper/consumer environment. You're eager to bring your expertise to guide a strategic new business arm, driving innovation within the physical buying experience through new digital technologies, understanding the future of consumerism, and revolutionizing the retail sphere.
A Creative technologist and CTO at heart, you are the first point of contact for all technical aspects of the product design/development/implementation cycle, and have widespread knowledge of existing and emerging technologies in the market. You can quickly assess feasibility of technology platforms for product ideas, cost estimates and budget scopes, as well as key partners for development and production to make new desired products more viable from a technical software/hardware and market standpoint.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an Implementation Specialist for Digital Technology Products to be the ultimate technical expert within a new innovation and unique product-oriented team at an established retail partner, global company, and fun, ambitious culture.
- Min 2+years in software/hardware/IT industry guiding technical aspects of digital integration within a retail/shopper/consumer-oriented physical space
- Technical expert on viable retail market products -tech platforms, budgets, and key development partners
- Expertise on functionality, feasibility, and sustainability for product implementation
- Ability to guide internal creative, as well as client teams and partnerships with developers at all stages
- Passionate about this unique opportunity for career growth