Our client, a MNC (under its Innovation & Experimentation Group) is seeking an Innovation Coach to lead business teams through a learning journey by collaborating on design thinking. The ideal candidate will have +10 years of experience in driving innovative businesses and a portfolio that shows breadth of work. You will have ideally worked with business leaders to help them understand the innovation process, identify areas of change, and put theories into practice.
- Lead business team through learning journey by working and coaching them on design thinking methodologies
- Coach and lead projects with stakeholders internally and externally
- Have collective ideas on generating new revenue from new products, services, and processes – creating and capturing new value for our operating group artners
- Have an innovation ecosystem – you should have a network of innovative champions, customers, and supply partners
- Strong in tips, tools, and methods of learning content to share
- +10 years of experience helping other businesses thrive with new innovations
- Have an active network of innovation / creative contributors
- Ideally you would have worked for a thinking hub
- You should be interested in start-ups and projects that foster creative / lifestyle changes
- A portfolio that shows breadth of work
- Strong experience of Hong Kong and the Greater China market
- Fluent English ideal
If this role sounds like an ideal fit, please get in touch with Vivian Cheung for a confidential discussion at +852 2915 2900, or send your most updated CV across.