Innovation Strategist (UX Specialist)- 1yr contract
Savvy is working with an innovation division within a financial organization to look for an Innovation Strategist who has deep understanding of customer centric design practices and experience engaging multiple stakeholders to solve complex design and product challenges.
Ideally you will have expertise in lean methodology, growth hacking, design thinking and customer journey thinking. You will use this to drive rigorous creativity and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. You will also have the passion to work with cross-disciplinary teams to invent solutions to improve the way people work, live and play.
- Work with leaders and stakeholders to drive innovation and transformation programs
- Facilitate design & co-creation workshops
- Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights in line with the research project objectives.
- Maintain keen awareness of industry trends and emerging players in the FinTech ecosystem.
- At least 5 years of workshop facilitation, teaching or similar experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong Stakeholder management experience.
- Management & leadership experience.
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
- Attentive to details and able to multitask.
- Team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Specific experience with service design, Data-driven CX, innovation strategy, and/or digital ethnography is a plus.
- Experience leading / enabling corporate transformation programs is a plus