Savvy is working with a leading technology company that has been in Singapore for nearly 10 years. They provide their clients, mainly business leaders, with specific business solutions to help them compete on the global scale.
With clients in more than 30 countries covering various industries, the Singapore office is now looking for a self-motivated Inside Sales Manager.
You will be liaising with C-level executives, responsible for managing client’s accounts and maximizing revenue potential. You will be viewed by clients as the industry expert and will be expected to keep on top of market trends, key players and insights to translate these into sales and revenue. This is a phone-based role, so your verbal communication and ability to make a connection over the phone will be important.
- Minimum of 4 years in inside sales, outbound calling, liaising with clients from Australia and/or NZ
- Strong phone presence, with experience in the sales process from lead generation, pitch/presentation, upselling and closing deals
- Experience in account strategy, plan execution, program management, identifying business opportunities, speaking with VPs and C-level executives
- Proven experience in sales, meeting targets and driving measurable growth in previous roles
- Must be able to develop strong relations with clients, leading to commitment in service and positive buying experience
- Personality traits: Tenacious, Entrepreneurial, Good Listener, Problem Solver
A competitive base salary with commission awaits the right candidate. If this sounds like you, contact Ashrita on email@example.com with your CV or call her on 6236 0525. This is rare opportunity to join a thriving and passionate team of future technology leaders