Our client is a company that creates great experiences by offering a range of architecture, furniture and technology products and services designed to help people reach their full potential.
They are looking for a Freelance Instagram Content Creator to join their Hong Kong team and to be responsible for implementing their Instagram strategy.
This individual will be working closely within the Brand Communications team, this person should be a passionate and creative Social Media savvy individual.
· Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy
· Measure the success of all social media campaigns
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
· Be able to work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
· BA in Communications, Digital, Marketing or related fields
· 3+ years of experience as a social media specialist, communications, marketing or similar role
· Excellent knowledge of Instagram (etc.)
· Understanding of SEO and social media traffic metrics
· Good understanding of social media KPIs
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
· Team player
· Good time-management
· Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills