Our client, a leader in property over the last 4 decades, is looking for a fantastic Manager for their Sales Gallery and Show Flat sector. This firm, focusing on property, infrastructure, department retail and hotels, boasts operations throughout Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau and numerous major cities. The successful candidate must be dynamic, great with idea development, and a strong leader. This is a good opportunity to be a part of a growing, successful firm.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To develop ideas and acquire key information about potential projects
- To discuss requirements in detail and setting up project schedules.
- To research and gathering information, images, and application technologies relating to the assigned projects
- To lead and manage design projects
- To develop and prepare project presentation (with color perspectives) for senior management review
- To maintain and source design related items globally: including but not limited to fittings, furniture, lighting, finishes, visual merchandise & artifacts
- To provide project management in monitoring budget, quality, schedule and scope of work
- To liaise with internal departments and external parties, including architects, AV consultants, digital vendors, contractors, suppliers etc.
- To support ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder or equivalent qualification preferably in Interior Design.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in Interior Design, Architectural Design, Project Management or Show Flat/ Sales Gallery related industry with strong design sense
- Experience in retail/ hospitality/ event planning / stage or theater planning will be an advantage
- Experience in scalable developers or organization will be an advantage
- Proficient in Adobe software applications including CAD and Photoshop. Knowledge in 3-D Max & BIM will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in photography and video editing will be an advantage.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office for power point presentation.
- Excellent command of written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Innovative, hardworking, and willing to keep up with up-to-date technology and knowledge