Savvy is working with an award-winning architectural design firm specialized in large-scale mixed-use development to look for a talented Interior Designer to work on a shopping mall and retail interior projects.
Ideally, you should have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree in architecture, interior design, and other related fields
- Minimum of 4 years working experience on large-scale mixed-use projects
- Strong design flair and a keen eye for details
- Ability to work effectively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Technical: AutoCAD, Revit
- Language: English
Interested applicants, please send your CV AND PORTFOLIO to email@example.com.
We regret to inform that there will be NO VISA SPONSORSHIP available for this role.