Our client is a global leader in media intelligence software with over 1000 employees spread out across multiple offices. Our client has won several awards as a Top Employer worldwide and most recently, been accredited as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in Hong Kong 2016”. I am currently seeking exceptional candidates to contribute to my client’s exponential growth in Greater China. The Hong Kong office is hiring International Account Managers, placed either in a client-facing or new business acquisition stream. The ideal candidate MUST speak Mandarin and fluent English – candidates who speak only English will not be considered. You will need experience in client management and business development; experience in start-ups, digital or marketing agency would be highly preferred.
Selected candidates will be part of my client’s International Management Program, where top talent is developed within a fun, ambitious, and international working environment. All managers and senior executives have been developed through this management program. I am seeking account managers across all levels, ideally with at least 2-3 years of experience. Candidates with more experience will be considered for a more senior role in client management. Excellent salary packages on offer.
Ideally, you have the following requirements:
- University degree in any disciplines with strong academic results
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in account management and business development
- Experience in start-ups, digital and marketing agency would be highly preferred
- International experience working and study overseas highly preferred
- MUST BE fluent in both Mandarin and English. Cantonese is ideal
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive, driven, self-starter with natural leadership qualities
If this sounds like an ideal fit, please get in touch with Vivian Cheung at +852 2915 2900 for a confidential discussion, or send your most updated CV across. This is an urgent role – fast moving.