Savvy is partnering with an international experiential events company and they're looking for a driven and knowledgeable IT Manager to join their growing team.
Our client has worked with large MNCs from corporate to FMCG to help develop, conceptualise and execute large scale events, exhibitions and conferences.
As the IT Manager, you are an expert in web development and digital services. You must be able to effectively lead the information technology activities in the company involving definition, development, maintenance, operation of systems, efficient and creative web development, programming, system programming, digital services and IT support for any event requirements.
- Oversee, directs and provides auxillary support for the internal IT resources within the company
- Provide web development services to internal and external clients (range from planning, development, testing, modification and backup)
- Provide digital services offerings by leveraging on technical capabilities, identifying risk, cost, present the vision of digital solution in details and manage the development of outstanding digital offerings for events
- Contribute to the architecture, design, implementation and delivery of new features and produces derived from brief
- Defines and analyse technical requirements of internal and external clients and direct the engineering and development of bespoke solutions that maintain high standards on a timely manner
- Able to build scalable, distrbuteed services that run in public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Plans and manages IT Capital Expenditure Program for the business
- Manages and provides pre-event, on-site, and post-event support including the preparation of IT hardware, devices, network, connectivity, back-up and other ad-hoc functions
- Provides training on new applications and technology
- Min 6 years of managerial experience in a similar capacity will be preferred.
- Familiar with CMS, Drupal, Joomla, Social Media, APIs, RSS, Webstreaming and Mobile applications
- Knowledge in Git, Ruby on Rails, Flash, Objective C/Swift and Java is a huge plus
- Proficient in Active Directory, Network Architecture and Administration
- Proficient with Windows and Mac Management
- Good understanding in Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Min diploma holder in Web Development and IT related field
- Able to lead a small team
- Possess interest in experiential events
- Strong communicator in both written and verbal capacities
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a thriving company. If this sounds like you, please send your CV to April@savvycreative.com.sg.
Only suitable profiles will be notified.