Global architecture and interior firm specializing in workspace environments is seeking a Job Captain / Project Architect with 6-10 years of experience in commercial and office interior design. Ideally, you are based in San Francisco and looking to be part of a fun, growing team with reach across North America and globally.
You’re excited by the opportunity to use your technical skills as well as having an eye for design to support strategy for new client projects, drawing on innovative industry trends for inspiration. You’re an entrepreneurial leader comfortable interfacing with diverse teams of architects, interior designers and contractors internally and externally to bring projects to fruition during the full client lifecycle. In addition to your superior leadership, coordination capacity, and ability to stay up to date on new innovations, you are knowledgeable of the relevant building policies and procedures that inform all aspects of conceptualization, documentation, and construction of each project for your clients.
- Min 6-10 years’ of experience in interior design or architecture, with a focus on commercial interiors.
- Mandatory Revit proficiency
- Licensed California Architect preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Design or other related field preferred.
- Must be able to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
- Candidates must be authorized to lawfully work in the United States on a permanent basis