Savvy has the pleasure of working with a world-class, culturally-driven creative agency in NYC who are on the hunt for an ambitious Editorial/Social Media Strategist to join a team of thinkers and makers. With a strategic lens and passion for innovation, disruption and emerging culture, the right candidate will develop and execute strategy for content creation and social media for both high-end clients and internal marketing initiatives. You will be independent, have excellent analysis & asset management experience, and thrive off marketing through the digital world.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years in a Content Strategist/Social Media role, or similar- ideally in a creatively-led environment focusing on marketing, advertising, communication, and media
- Experience across content creation, digital editing, strategy and social media management
- Previous exposure working closely with design teams executing across various types of platforms, including: web/mobile, experiential, social, product, film, etc.
- Desire to work in a startup environment where your contributions make an immediate impact
- Passion for emerging culture across art, music, fashion and technology
- Comfortable with writing a deck & presenting
- Photography experience advantageous