Our client’s brand design studio is a collaborative team of designers, strategists, and storytellers that engages with a wide variety of clients on projects of all sizes—from product packaging and websites to campus signage systems and international brand positioning. As part of the brand design team, you will help clients tell their unique stories effectively.
The Junior Graphic Designer will join our client’s brand design team of design thinkers and doers who specialize in helping to tell stories and create experiences in the context of the built environment.
The ideal candidate has a passion for typography, art, color, creative solutions and innovative communication methods. This person must be a strong and highly motivated 2D designer who will be required to quickly generate multiple initial concepts and develop them into viable design solutions.
What You Will Do
- Generate multiple initial concepts and develop into viable, documented design solutions
- Produce creative print collateral, and digital and environmental solutions across multiple 2D and 3D applications
- Integrate brand messaging, color, imagery, type and composition into deliverables
- Collaborate with clients, design teams and other graphic designers on client projects across multiple sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Min 2 years of professional experience
- Must be fluent in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp, Photoshop and CAD tools
- Experience in motion/digital media software such as Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premier, After Effects
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, including the ability to present design concepts to others
- Ability to work on multiple design leads and independently