We are looking for a Junior Packaging Designer to join our client, a multinational consumer goods corporation!
You will be part of a creative team responsible for designing original and innovative packaging design concepts for established BEAUTY brands.
You will be working alongside an enthusiastic creative team with a collaborative attitude and you will enjoy being part of an agile working environment.
- Work with the Senior Designer and team members to develop and elevate the creative vision and direction of the brand
- Help execute creative designs for retail output for store design and visual merchandising
- Collaborate, create and problem solve on a daily basis with the internal creative team on all creative collateral
- Help develop the brands look and feel thorough thoughtful executions, while driving toward strong brand quality standards
- Enable the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects from concept to completion
- 2+ years of experience in design with an understanding of branding
- At least 1 years of experience in an agency environment
- BS or BA in Graphic Design required
- Enjoy exploring new approaches and innovative solutions to briefs
- Enjoy collaborating in a cross-functional team environment
- Proficient in Adobe CC tools, (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) being a priority, 3D studio MAX or letchup being a bonus
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- Experience in Skincare Design a MUST!
Please send your CV and Portfolio, showing/highlighting your skincare packaging designs and experience to: email@example.com