Full-service creative agency focused on creativity and collaboration with brands, media, and partners is looking for a conceptual Lead Designer to join their world class studio in NYC.
Supporting the Creative Director and leading 2 other Designers, you will focus on conceiving, presenting and overseeing the execution work for various projects. Wholehearted dedication to one’s craft and an enthusiasm for compelling visual and experiential storytelling is an absolute must. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact in a boutique organization focused on delivering the best in creative.
• Creative development and design on a wide range of projects at every phase.
• Participate in a robust exploration of creative directions in response to project briefs.
• Assist in both internal and client-facing creative presentations, with a focus on productive communication of creative ideas and project progress.
• Dedication to learning about a client’s business to help inform and influence the work.
• Hands on design and creativity that upholds an uncompromising attention to detail and commitment to craft.
• Use knowledge of process to help ensure design and creative integrity of final outputs.
• Grow and shape the creative team and its process.
• Help establish the team culture and maintain team morale.
• Minimum of 5+ years of combined work experience, with a focus in design and art direction.
• Passion for various creative disciplines including design, branding, creative concepting, content, spatial/experiential.
• Ability to work efficiently with the team under tight deadlines, respond to feedback with a positive attitude and adapt to late-changing requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with a strong aesthetic sensibility.
• Conceptually driven, with a passion for making things beautiful.
• Prior experience managing teams and cultivating creative talent.
This is a full-time freelance to permanent staff opportunity. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.