APAC Marketing Analyst
Savvy is working with a digital advertising technology company to look for a Marketing Analyst to join their APAC HQ in Singapore. With offices across APAC, they work with global brands across all sectors to unlock their digital audiences across the world through their integrated offerings and digital expertise. They help improve ROI for clients through data analysis, targeted algorithims, campaign optimisation and strong partnerships with major social media networks.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing VP, you will be in charged with reporting on all marketing activities across Asia Pacific. You will be creating reports, dashboards and recommendations on how marketing and lead generation campaigns can be optimised. You will also be managing the tracking of leads from prospects right through to sale and lifetime-value metrics using inbound marketing tools and CRM platfroms.
Some key responsibilities include funnelling creation for campaigns, report automation, design and creation, data analysis, lead management via inbound (Hubspot), CRM platforms and teaching counterparts how to upskill reporting.
- Degree in Business, marketing or technology related field
- Min 3 yrs of marketing, lead generation and content marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines, calendars and tasks
- Strong in math and data management skills
- Advance experience managing databases, salesforce, hubsport and other related tools