We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communication Executive based in Hong Kong. Our client is a dynamic and energetic team of creative production and marketing execution talents. They’re looking for talented team players to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Website ownership and strategy - providing ongoing content updates to corporate website and service category microsite. Working with executive team and having ownership of website strategy, design and planning.
- Social media - developing company social media presence to provide relevant marketing updates, event pre-marketing, and further brand awareness of the company and the key leadership.
- Marketing intelligence - Conducting, compiling and presenting market research, reporting in regards to effective methods and approach to marketing our brand and service offerings.
- Competitive intelligence - Conducting competitive analysis to inform our distinctive competencies, market positioning, compelling messaging, and marketing/sales collateral.
- Sales enablement - Creating sales enablement tools, sales presentations, and sales training materials. Communicating the value proposition of our offer to the sales channel partners.
- Demand generation - Creating and executing effective marketing campaigns that connect with brand owners or decision makers that drive demand for our services.
- Service materials - Creating case guides, white papers, customer success stories and online interviews of our leaders.
- Internal marketing, training and communication - Developing content and presentations to inform our team of relevant updates related to our service offerings. Managing content related to educating new employees on our marketing program and services. Leading ongoing employee orientation sessions related to marketing program.
- Industry and partner events - Planning event calendar and creating innovative marketing experiences at industry and partner events. Coordinating event logistics and managing event presence. Helping coordinate and plan speaking proposals, booth strategy, promotional items and collateral, and event pre-marketing.
- Branding and promotion - Managing branding activities related to company and service offerings.
- Pubic relations - leading PR efforts with industry analysts and general media through PR agency.
- Awards and accolades - identifying and seeking opportunities to win awards and industry recognition.
- Networking and joining CEO at events to assist, produce contents and follow up.
- Marketing strategy and budget - planning and managing marketing strategy and budget. Identifying methodologies and tools to measure effectiveness of marketing spend; make objective decisions on future marketing spend based on value creation.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or other relevant liberal arts.
- 4+ years of experience in creative, marketing or consulting marketing, leading strategy development and cross-functional tactical execution.
- 2-3 years of experience defining and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Creative writing and sharp messaging skills to develop content of web, marketing, and sales enablement collateral; journalism background a plus.
- Experience in managing active public social media accounts.
- Graphic skills desired (WordPress/Wix, Adobe, Dreamweaver, Powerpoint, KeyNote etc.).
If you’re interested, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks.