We are working with a global printing solutions provider and they are seeking for a Marketing Executive. Sitting in a tight-knitted and driven team, you will be working closely with the digital marketing and designer to develop compelling, informative and dynamic marketing collaterals for the organisation.
Ideally, you have experience in B2B internal communications and marketing. You are proactive, a go-getter, unafraid to ask questions and dependable.
- Responsible in content development for a variety of marketing channels, including but not limited to corporate website, blog articles, case studies and white papers.
- Write copy for all marketing and branding collaterals, including brochures, posters, videos, presentations, posters and eDMs.
- Plan and manage effective marketing initiatives such as e-newsletters, awareness campaign posters and eDMs. Also organize and execute company related events.
- Oversee corporate branding on all platforms including digital media, and ensure accurate representation of corporate identify across the company’s activities/initiatives.
- Tertiary qualifications with minimum of 4 years of Marketing/ Marketing communications experience
- Good knowledge in using MailChimp, Hootsuite, WordPress and social media platforms is essential for this role
- Experience with B2B social media, email campaigns, SEO/SEM, SharePoint and HTML is highly preferred
- Basic understanding of web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong command of English language, with the ability to write well in variety of styles in different mediums.
- Able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision
- Meticulous, organized and able to work under pressure
To be considered for this exciting position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that this role is intended as a 1-year contract with high potential to convert to permanent. As a contract staff, you enjoy similar benefits as a full-time staff!