Savvy is currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who is open for a 6-months contract to start early October, for a huge international billion dollar revenue generating company.
This Regional Marketing Manager role will be based in Singapore, taking charge of completing exciting new campaigns and plans to be executed across APAC. You will be working with the marketing department which is a team of 10
A hybrid role, where someone from a marketing background with strong project management skills would be best suited as you would need to be able to plan, execute and deliver on the project to hand.
You will be leading and be working closely with your team, to build up the relationship with internal & external stakeholders and ensure they stay fully onboard during the whole project.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders when required
- Execute marketing plan to the targeted audience and ensure the campaigns collateral is developed and distributed effectively.
- Work closely with the team to prepare regular updates to stakeholders and progress and results.
- Work with regional team to create synergy across APAC
- Budget management, ensure you keep an eye on the budgets and ensure you deliver within marketing budget.
- Work coherently with the other teams internally to complete collateral which is in compliance with brand guidelines.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
- Open to contract work.
- Strong stakeholder experience.
- Solid Marketing & Project Management background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to think outside the box and think on your feet.