A major HK Sports & Events company is looking for a professional and sports-loving Temporary Marketing Manager with the ability to create and execute comprehensive, innovative marketing and communication plans to drive ticket sales, increase fan engagement and continue to build brand awareness.
This role will be responsible for developing the overall vision and execution of the Hong Kong marketing initiatives to launch over the next 6 months.
• Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies, tactics, brand strategy, advertising and brand messaging to support the event's goals and objectives.
• Implement an integrated marketing strategy, across campaigns, events, digital, social and PR.
• Create content, manage and co-ordinate the social media channels
• Identify, develop and implement new and innovative marketing opportunities focused on increasing brand awareness and driving additional revenue.
• Develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns involving traditional and non-traditional media, including promotions and experimental programs, go-to-market plans and other marketing projects.
• Research current and projected industry trends to ensure the marketing strategies are properly aligned with the local market.
• Serve as a representative on behalf of the company and build strategic media relationships.
• Develop, evaluate and manage in-house resources in the development of marketing and sales collateral.
• Create and place media directly and through media buying agencies, where applicable.
• Work closely with the Partnership manager to leverage sponsor activation and ensure marketing-related contractual obligations are being met.
• Create clear and accurate reporting, detailing results of marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement.
• Oversee the management and protection of the brand integrity by reviewing and approving all internal and external materials to ensure adherence to brand guidelines.
• Work with the CRM Manager for evaluation of data generated through marketing programs.
• Manage Graphic Design department to ensure all projects are completed on time and without errors.
• Manage marketing budgets and allocate resources among multiple projects.
• Degree level education
• 5 years relevant experience, preferably from a marketing background, either for a brand or within an agency
• Substantial experience managing high level client accounts
• Must have comprehensive knowledge of sports marketing and excellent skills set across sponsor servicing, marketing, PR and event management
• Experience of managing direct reports
• Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, responsible and be comfortable to work as part of a team.
• Holder of HKID or a valid working visa