Internationally established marketing consultancy is searching for a driven, passionate and stand-out Marketing Manager to join their Hong Kong team.
An exciting new role to cover the larger Asia region, the Marketing Manager will work closely with the Business Development Director based in Hong Kong as well as the company’s global marketing team in rolling out strategic marketing campaigns (off- and online), developing content and production and keeping track of data analytics. Content creation will be integral for this role, as the Marketing Manager will be responsible for website content, distributing press release activity, develop direct email marketing campaigns and more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally-recognized company and be a key player in the growth of the Hong Kong office in the region.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience; ideally a background in marketing consulting and/or a digital agency
- Experience in content creation with strong writing and editing skills and possibly translation
- MUST have proficiency in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written)
- Demonstrated in-depth experience in the marketing landscape of Greater China with digital marketing experience in the region (ex. WeChat)
- Prior public relations experience is a bonus; managing relationships with PR vendors, involvement in press release activities, managing events, etc.