My client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work in Hong Kong.
The client is a reputable Architecture firm.
In this role, you will be managing the marketing and communications activities for the office.
You will be able to plan to prioritize and deliver according to the strategic plans and budgets of the office.
As the lead, you will be overseeing a lot of the finalised work which means you need to have a deep understanding of design industry and practise areas within Architecture.
What you will be doing in this role -
- Manage lead generation
- Create yearly marketing plans
- Develop metrics against the strategies
- Lead and develop the team
- Handle P&L
- Weekly Meetings
- Quality control (grammar, tone, etc)
- Write interesting pieces about the company
To be considered for this role you MUST have -
- Min 10 years working experience
- Able to converse in English and Cantonese ideally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing teams
- Profit and Loss (P&L) experience
- Experience working with CRMs and other sales tools
- Strong MS Office experience
For more information please reach out to Harry