Our client is widely recognized as one of Asia’s premier integrated design consultancies in the provision of architectural and interior design solutions. They have completed projects throughout Asia Pacific for some of the world’s best-known brands and blue chip corporations.
Their Singapore office is expanding and they are searching for a Masterplanner to join the team. You will be based in Singapore working with key clients on a variety of projects from corporate interiors, hospitality and high-end retail across Asia Pacific
To be successful in this role you must;
- Work experience in an Architecture/Interior Design firm
- Masterplanning with experience on mixed use projects
- Hold university qualification in urban planning, architecture or interior design
- Strong understanding of relevant planning restrictions and government legislations
- Understanding of built environment and best practices
If you are passionate about design and architecture and are driven and ambitious, this promises to be both the company and career opportunity for you.
Please contact Ashrita on email firstname.lastname@example.org