MID/SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER – MIXED-USE/RETAIL
Our client, an acclaimed and emergent International Design firm specializing in Hospitality, Mixed-Use and Retail, is now looking for an experienced Senior Associate Level Interior Designer to join their fantastic team in Singapore. You must have experience in handling large-scale mixed-use type projects, with strong focus on Retail Architecture. This role requires a dynamic individual, great with client facing, an in-depth knowledge of international design trends, and the ability to work independently and manage a team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a cutting-edge practice.
- Report to the Design Director and work closely with both the architectural and interior teams. You will manage projects from start to final stage.
- Work together in teams, able to take on projects independently with strong design skills
- Client facing and design lead
- Work on multiple projects of varying sizes, from retail, corporate to commercial spaces.
· MUST be fluent in English
· 3-8 years of design experience in a architecture/interior firm
· Ability to work independently is CRITICAL
· Excellent with client facing,
· Must have a design flair that demonstrates in-depth awareness of international trends
· Experience handling large-scale mixed-use, retail and hospitality projects, with a focus on public space retail design
· Must have ASIA experience and willing to travel when needed
If you fit the bill, pls send your CV and a PDF folio (less than 8mb) to Cheryl@savvycreative.com.sg