Savvy is working with a leading global health insurance client who is looking for a Network Development Manager to join their team based in Singapore.
The client is looking for someone to manage and maintain their existing business networks and aid in the strategy and planning for the relevant approach to the health insurance market. Risk Management, portfolio management and negotiating provider contracts is essential.
You will need the following skills to be considered:
- Degree level holder or equivalent
- Strong clinical and medical industry, healthcare and practice experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong commercial knowledge of the international health insurance industry
- Strong insight knowledge of regional hospital industry and its pricing and quality dynamics.
- Excellent commercial negotiation skills, able to deal with high level hospital administrators but also at operational management level.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hospital administration management desirable
Please reach out to Harry@savvycreativeglobal.com