Savvy has an internal opportunity for an Operations Executive to join our Hong Kong team to support and ensure the smooth running of all general operations and finance tasks for our growing business regionally.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will require dedication, initiative and strong analytical skills with a high degree of attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication, business acumen and Excel software skills are crucial for daily tasks including: financial management, HR compliance, general office administration, supplier management and assisting with basic IT and social media / marketing matters.
- 1-2 years experience as an Operations Executive/Administrator or in a related position
- Accounting/audit/book-keeping background is preferable
- University degree holder in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Advanced PC skills are essential – with very good working knowledge of MS office suite; must have strong Excel skills
- Ability to build good relationships with clients and third party suppliers
- Good interpersonal skills, a confident communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to work well in a creative team environment
- An organised approach with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines effectively in a pro-active manner
- Excellent data management, negotiating and planning skills
- Good financial analysis and numerical understanding
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin advantageous
- Flexible working hours possible for the right candidate
To be considered for a highly rewarding opportunity with Savvy, please email your CV to Lisa Campbell: firstname.lastname@example.org