We are looking for a Packaging and Retail Design Director to join our client, a multinational consumer goods corporation!
You will be part of a creative team responsible for designing original and innovative packaging design concepts for established BEAUTY brands, in particular Haircare.
You will be working alongside an enthusiastic creative team with a collaborative attitude and you will enjoy being part of an agile working environment.
• Lead Brand Visual Identity & design strategy end to end planning & Execution from packaging, retail to E-com GTM Visual Assets
• Demonstrate strong collaboration and communication skills to work with multi- functional team, to enable the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects from concept to completion
• Understand Chinese consumers and what the latest trend is. Ability to translate design trends and consumer insights into irresistible design & Visual Communication is a key business value
• Hands-on Design Capability, Lead design projects from end to end with responsibilities that include creating the design brief, design strategies, identifying the success criteria, managing project timeline, budget and design agency relationship.
• Degree in Design and or experience in related field.
• 6+ Y’s experience in Beauty or luxury industry ( working experience with
strong beauty & Aesthetic mastery )
• Visual Concepting capability with basic software operation skills (Photoshop,
Illustrator, InDesign Adobe creative suite, etc).
• Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written!)
• Great sense of creativity and eye for beauty, needs to be flexible in an
environment of constant change. Engage and influence senior management and
cross-functional partners. Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
• Work well in multi-functional teams & design leadership skills. Embraces change: candidate needs to be flexible in an environment of constant change. Engage and influence senior management and cross-functional partners. Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization