We are looking for a Mid Weight Packaging Designer to join our client, a multinational consumer goods corporation!
You will be part of a creative team responsible for designing original and innovative packaging design concepts for established BEAUTY brands.
You will be working alongside an enthusiastic creative team with a collaborative attitude and you will enjoy being part of an agile working environment.
· Partner with the Design Director, Senior Designer and team members to develop and elevate the creative vision and direction of the brand
· Help execute creative designs for retail output for store design and visual merchandising
· Collaborate, create and problem solve on a daily basis with the internal creative team on all creative collateral
· Help develop the brands look and feel thorough thoughtful executions, while driving toward strong brand quality standards
· Enable the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects from concept to completion
· 2-4 years of experience in design with an understanding of branding and with or working with or on marketing teams
· At least 2 years of experience in an agency environment designing for retail
· BS or BA in Graphic Design/related required
· Curious thought leader who enjoys exploring new approaches and innovative solutions to design concepts and execution
· Ability to be solutions orientated
· Thrives collaborating in a cross-functional team environment
· Excellent track record of quality execution
· Enjoy being part of a bigger team
· Highly proficient in Adobe CC tools, (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) being a priority, 3D studio MAX or letchup being a bonus
· Fluent in spoken and written English
· Experience in Skincare Design a MUST!
Please send your CV and Portfolio, showing/highlighting your skincare packaging designs and experience to: email@example.com