Savvy has an exciting internal opportunity for a Part-Time Operations Executive to join our Hong Kong team to support and ensure the smooth running of all general operations and finance tasks for our growing business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will require dedication, initiative and strong analytical skills with a high degree of attention to detail. Strong verbal and written communication, business acumen and Excel software skills are crucial for daily tasks including financial management, HR compliance, general office administration, supplier management and assisting with basic IT tasks.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an Office or Operations Executive/Administrator or in an operations role
- University degree holder in Business Administration or similar field preferred
- Advanced PC skills are essential – with very good working knowledge of MS office suite; must have strong Excel skills
- Good financial skills with an Accounting/Bookkeeping background (preferential)
- Ability to build good relationships with clients and third party suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a confident communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to work well in a creative team environment
- An organised approach with the ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines effectively in a pro-active manner
- Excellent data management, negotiating and planning skills
- Fluent in English; Cantonese and/or Mandarin advantageous
To be considered for a highly rewarding opportunity with Savvy, please email your CV to Lisa Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org