Savvy is working with a global print production specialist to seek for a dynamic operations manager to join the Singapore office. Working with many of the world’s biggest brands, they are the trusted partner in developing and managing their print production from packging to digital assets.
This role requires strong leadership skills and people management capabilities. You will be leading a team of 20-30 employees and oversees the general operations of the business in Singapore.
- Creating proper workflow and processes to ensure resources are utilized in the most cost effective and efficient mannaer
- Manage and organize schedules and oversees all projects are delivered in a timely manner and on budget.
- Ensure work delivered are of the highest quality and to customer’s satisfaction
- Building up the team, mentoring them and providing guidance and leadership
- Responsible for recruitment, identifying talents and improving any performance issues in the team
- Min 8-10 yrs of work experience in a similar print production company with at least 2-3 yrs of management experience
- Have lead or oversees a team of at least 10 people
- Good technical knowledge pertaining to print production and packaging
- Good communicator, leadership qualities and enjoys nuturing teams
- Strong problem solver and is able to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
If you feel this role fits your experience, pls send a copy of your CV to email@example.com